A Look At JAY Z's Most Notable Businesses, ManMarch 9, 2017
Sia – Move Your Body | Choreography by Nika KljunMarch 9, 2017
USA CREW/MEGACREW REGISTRATION STEPS:
- The USA CREW LEADER ENTRY FORM must be completed by the Crew Leader of each crew (one per crew), which includes all crewmember names, dates of birth and total payment for all crewmembers registered. Registration fees for the entire crew must be paid in one payment.
- Each crewmember must complete and sign their own USA CREWMEMBER ENTRY FORM.
- The Crew Leader must collect a copy of each participating crewmember’s identification for submission to HHI.
Note: All documents must be submitted to HHI prior to the registration deadline of July 1 in order to avoid the late fee of $100.
USA REGISTRATION FEE: $60 PER CREWMEMBER
- Includes entry into all USA & World Hip Hop Dance Championship events, nightly parties, an official championship t-shirt, a sponsored goodie bag and an invitation to the championship celebration party.
DISCOUNT REGISTRATION FEE (FOR MEGACREW DIVISION ONLY): $35 PER CREWMEMBER
- This discounted rate is for MegaCrew members who are also registered in a crew of 5-9 crewmembers. This discounted fee will only apply for the MegaCrew division and does not apply for any other division (i.e., junior, varsity, adult).
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: JULY 1, 2017
- Entries received after July 1 will incur a $100 late fee. All registration documents (online registration forms, waivers & proof of age copies) must be submitted to HHI prior to July 1 to avoid the late fee of $100 per crew. Deadlines and resulting late fees will be strictly enforced.
For questions, please contact HHI at email@example.com.