Welcome the 1st Annual IMMABEAST Winter Camp. This is an invite-only camp for IMMABEAST to come together during the holidays and form stronger bonds and have a lot of fun.
Attendance includes Room & Board for 2 nights and food cooked by an amazing on-site chef at Camp St. Nicholas.
Here is a rundown of activities taking place:
- Sign Language Class – Learn sign language basics and enjoy yourself as you explore the universal language all of us should know a little of.
- Styling & Fashion Class – Get tips and pointers on how to present yourself for auditions and setting up your own photo shoots to brand and promote yourself stylistically.
- Yoga – Relax, stretch, and come and join in as we do morning yoga sessions in the wilderness.
- Fitness (Sam Parham/ Will/ Janelle) Get your sweat on with the IMMABEAST Team as everyone explores unique ways to keep your body in tip top shape year round
- Men Empowerment – Open discussion on issues and situations that Men deal with daily. Goal setting workshop with mental, physical, and spiritual health of being a man in mind.
- Women Empowerment – Open discussion on issues and situations that Women deal with daily. Goal setting workshop with mental, physical, and spiritual health of being a man in mind.
- Branding & Marketing – How to brand yourself as a person and a business in this ever-changing digital landscape.
- Dance Classes – You know what it is… Let’s dance!
|Winter Camp Registration||$220.00
56 items sold